Larry Flesner wrote:
When the subject of "B-nuts" came up I tried to find a source for the
clamps I used and purchased from Wicks years ago and found they no
longer sell them.  It doesn't look like A.S. sells them either.  An
Internet search came up empty.  They have worked great for
me.  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32133949/IMG_8919.JPG  Does
anyone recognize them and/or know of a source?

Larry Flesner
I think these are  called wire grips.  The wire grip goes on the end of the
solid wire.  I have several on my KR-2.  Available at:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/wiregrip.php?clickkey=233460

The "B-nut", short for Bug Nut, has a set screw to lock the B-nut some where
along the solid wire.  A.S. calls the B-nut a wire stop.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/wirestop.php?clickkey=17717

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA