Slowly converting my KR-2 to a single place aircraft:  The new seat is ready
for a fit check; will be sitting in the center with the stick between my
legs instead of me jammed to the left side with zero left elbow room and
crick in my neck.  Next mod is to relocate the brake pedals and re-run the
rudder cables.  I am also repairing the nose wheel fairing that I smashed on
the first flight.
Getting the test pilot ready is underway also:  Right eye cataract surgery
is scheduled for August 24; left eye is scheduled for September 14.  Will
miss the Gathering one more time.  Gotta do what I gotta do.
Still going to AirVenture.  Stop by the Composites 101 sessions at the Home
Builders Education Center and check out the fiber glass workshop.  Scott
Vanderveen and I will be taking turns making the presentations.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA