hi,
To install the engine mount on the firewall I have to install according drawing
a L shaped .125 thickness. On the drawing I cant find the lengt of this L
profile. Do I install it over the full lengt of the upper shelf? I think it is
better to install 2 L shaped profiles so you connect the upper and the
lowershelf.....but only the area where the attachment Bolts are from the engine
mount.
What did you do?
For your dimensions, we made the engine upper mount wider, so the attachment at
the firewall is only 3 inch from the longarons....like Mark L did.

Thanks Stef.