krnet at list.krnet.org> wrote:
>>  What I didn't realize is that water injection also "steam cleans"
piston tops and combustion chambers...

When I was 16 years old I worked as a mechanic helper in an auto repair
shop. One of his tricks of the trade was to clean out the combustion
chambers on every car he serviced. The way he did it was to take a 12 ounce
CocaCola bottle and fill it with water. As I revved the engine up he would
pour the cold water directly into the carburetor throat. At the time I
thought he was crazy....little did I know.....

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Clearwater, FL
flykr2s at gmail.com
www.flykr2s.com