A few weeks ago somebody was lamenting the apparent demise of the "wire
grip" that was previously available from Aircraft Spruce to connect
throttle cable to carburetor.  I was disappointed to see this, but it's
not gone after all.  See
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/wiregrip.php , and the
photo below.  I just ordered two of them, and they are available on both
coast's stores.  This is a fairly unique connection (best I can tell),
and works quite well.  Be careful not to over-torque it though, and
study it carefully before torquing, because if you torque the wrong art,
you twist the fragile fingers off, and it's worthless.  Of course I
would never be that stupid...
--
Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com