Hi Mark Thanks for the email, ?just got a call and I sold it. Thanks again.
?Dennis?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Mark Langford via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: 8/6/16  8:05 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: Mark Langford <ml at n56ml.com>
Subject: KR> Fwd: KR2 for sale

Subject:        KR2 for sale
Date:   Sat, 6 Aug 2016 03:50:55 GMT
From:   redblackvette at netzero.net <>
To:     krnet at list.krnet.org

"Hi All I have a KR2 for sale. With out engine but it has the mount for
VW. It has flown 20 years ago but the owner changed it from tricycle
gear retractable to fixed gear tail drager. The builder passed away last
year and his wife gave me the airplane. It is at Liberty Landing
airport. It has no gauges but the air frame really is not in to bad of
shape. My name is Dennis Brooks cell phone is 816-217-3977, and email
address is redblackvette at netzero.net ".?? See photo below.
To reply to this message, forward it to redblackvette at netzero.net, not
to the original sender, Mark Langford! Dennis doesn't like to type
emails (or shrink photos), so I recommend calling him directly if you
are interested in the plane.? Looks like a huge head start on getting in
the air, if you're good with a KR2!

New Testosterone Booster Takes GNC by Storm
There?s a new supplement at GNC that?s got executives interested. Find ...
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/57a5e7dcda5d167db5fb4st01vuc