I have a KR 2 Project that I started in the early 80's That I need to get
out of my shop.  It has a been widened 4" lengthened one Bay (I think 11"), has
spar location altered for AS504x (6 as I recall) and a dragonfly Canopy These
mods were made before the KR2S eas released (not the airfoil mod of course).
There are thing I'd like to change but am moving on to other projects.  I also
have a relatively stock KR2 Canopy and frame that I removed from my other KR 2
when I replaced the canopy with an RV12 canopy (long story). These items are in
Woodburn, OR and the price will be very right to someone that would like a
headstart on a project. Contact me off line if you are interested or you know
someone that be.

Pete Gauthier