?
Sorry, this post should have had the subject label changed to RST Engineering

While I know you want to receive this stuff right away, keep in mind you are
dealing with a small business that is a one man show, and that you ordered just
as they were ramping up for Oshkosh, then had to travel from California to
Oshkosh (likely in a camper), then was at Oshkosh for at least a week, then is
traveling back home again and trying to pick up the pieces. Maybe... Just
maybe, he is throwing in a few days of vacation on the way home from Oshkosh to
try to get his head back on straight after the rush of orders taken at Oshkosh.
It's not a huge surprise to me that he hasn't replied to an email, nor is it a
surprise that nothing was shipped in the last 3 weeks. Jim Weir also writes a
monthly column for "Kitplanes" and probably needs to get another column out the
door to meet the oshkosh show report deadline, so I don't think he has flown
the coop. But I do think he is a really busy man and you have caught him at the
peak of his busiest time of year.

I would guess he should be back home again this week and doing business again.
This is a one man show business that has been around for a long time and is
well known in the pilot community. A little patience will probably go a long
ways.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM

?