Stefan Balatchev wrote:

> I am considering using Oilite bushings for my tail movable surfaces. Press
> fit seems out of the reach for me, so I would try the following method,
> please let me know if somebody else tried that and if yes, what was the
> outcome...<

I just drilled a hole, maybe reamed it to size (I forget) and used
Loctite 620 between bushing and aluminum. If it was a press fit, I
probably just tapped it in place.  With 1130 hours on the plane, there
is no noticeable play in the rudder hinges.  If you want to do as you
plan, you can drill the hole in advance.  The hole will grow with the
rest of the part.

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
ML "at" N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com