It's not about fuel burn, comes down to prop rpm. and engine longjevity.
On Fri, 8/19/16, krnet-request at list.krnet.org <krnet-request at
list.krnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: KRnet Digest, Vol 4, Issue 217
 To: krnet at list.krnet.org
 Date: Friday, August 19, 2016, 11:00 AM

 Send KRnet mailing list submissions
 ??? krnet at list.krnet.org

 ??? http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
 ??? krnet-request at list.krnet.org

 ??? krnet-owner at list.krnet.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of KRnet digest..."

 Today's Topics:

 ???1. Re:? Experienced with Solid Works
 at the Gathering (Paul Visk)
 ???2. Re:? Kr2s Engine? (Doran Jaffas)
 ???3.? Cross Country Planning (laser147 at juno.com)
 ???4. Re:? Cross Country Planning (Doran
 Jaffas)
 ???5. Re:? KR2S gross weight question
 (Chris Gardiner)
 ???6. Re:? KR2S gross weight question
 (mark jones)
 ???7. Re:? Cross Country Planning (Mike
 T)
 ???8. Re:? Cross Country Planning (Doran
 Jaffas)
 ???9. Re:? KR2S gross weight question
 (n357cj)
 ? 10. Re:? KR2S gross weight question (Doran
 Jaffas)
 ? 11.? Kr2 worldtour (colin hales)
 ? 12. Re:? KR2S gross weight question (ml at n56ml.com)
 ? 13. Re:? Cross country planning and a KR
 ? ? ? (brian.kraut at eamanufacturing.com)
 ? 14. Re:? Cross country planning and a KR
 ? ? ? (brian.kraut at eamanufacturing.com)
 ? 15. Re:? Experienced with Solid Works at the
 Gathering (Wunder)
 ? 16.? Oilite bushing insertion (S)

 Message: 1