Subject: KR> Fuel gauges- senders
From: Phillip Matheson via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: Sun, September 04, 2016 12:27 am
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: Phillip Matheson <phillipmatheson at bigpond.com>

I am about to make long outter wing tanks for my 2ss and would like to
hear from flyers that have solved the problem of what senders to use and
calibrating the long tapering wing tanks to get reasonable accuracy.
I have spoken to Larry about is extra long senders he used, but he still
can't get good readings.
I have even considered sight glasses on the inside the of fuselage.
Thanks in advance

Phillip Matheson
Australia

Sent from my iPhone