> "Mine is an Ellison EFS-2,No longer in production but still one of the
best . . ."

That was true for some time but not any longer.  They are in production.
 I've specifically checked recently on the EFS-2.  Company is now owned
by KR family member and EFS-2 models are shipping.

Mike Stirewalt
KSEE
Laser147 at Juno.com

*****************

The easiest way to contact us is through email,
info at ellison-fluid-systems.com.
If you have a question about our products, please send us an email and we
will reply ASAP!  Please be sure to include the model of the Ellison
Throttle Body that you're using or inquiring about.
We can be reached by phone at 877-339-3412 or fax at 909-906-1473.
Our mailing address is
Ellison Fluid Systems, Inc.
23052H Alicia Pkwy #395
Mission Viejo, California 92692