I would like to reaffirm all that is right and good about the aviation comunity.
There is so much good in aviation. ?Today as with most days, I have neighbors
and friends in aviation who will go out of thier way to help me achieve my
aviation goals both materially and with thier time. ?
You, my friends on KRNET who give me great guidance and advise, to my friend
who helped my design and weld my exaust system, to my neighbor who just gave me
his old airspeed indicator. ?
I feel it when we are at fly ins, the KR Gathering I'm sure is the same,
whenever people who love aviation get together it is there.
I am grateful to all in aviation. ?Birds of a feather. ..

Joe Nunley?CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor?Baker Florida?