Well, I?m having some trouble with the canopy now. I?m using a standard
Dragonfly canopy, and I have a stock width kr2. Bend the sides in, looks great.
Headroom, forward visibility, blends well with the back deck? whoops.  the
curve from front to back lessens, to the point where I can only pick *two* of
those three. I?ve enclosed a picture that demonstrates the difference between
the Dragonfly at normal width and at the width I?m working with. Any of you
guys that used Dragonfly canopies, can you please tell me how you made it work?
I?m at a loss.

Matt Quimby
http://kr2pilot.blogspot.com/