i agree with the use of a small oil pump forcing the brake fluid in from the
bottom. I tried using gravity to bleed my clevelands from the top and never
could get them to work. used a small oil pump and bled them from the bottom
with no problem...robert

    On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:42 PM, Jeff Scott via KRnet <krnet at