I am the newest owner of KR2 N339RJ.
It is almost ready to fly. It needs some repairs to wing stubs, tail wheel,
Gull wing style canopy needs replaced.
It has oleo struts/retracts and could use a facelift in the interior.
I am unable to keep it running without holding the key in the start position.
I am blaming the POSA carb. Yes I'll replace asap cause I don't want to bother
with it. Not to mention it's not plumbed properly.
The 1835 was said to be modified to a 2700. I don't believe it unless some one
here has more info. I have no records of the mod.
I bought this plane because it was Very affordable. I had ( at first )
considered salvaging just the pets needed to complete mine. I am now under the
impression it may be worth more to some one else.
Any interest email me off list at my full name at gmail dot com no spaces.

Adam Tippin
A&P KR2S builder