> "And don't be led astray by pictures of KRs or anything else. Those
pretty
girls in TV soap ads are barely real."

Oh yeah . . . they're real.  You just need to be a little younger for
them to smile at you with anything other than pity.

As for planes, the KR is almost always passable (except for that one with
the tiger teeth markings that showed up from Ft. Smith, AR).  That was a
truly ugly one, (but with character) and at least it was a taildragger.

Here's a couple pictures of mine (Ken Cottle, builder, not me) I uploaded
to my photo host.  I need to add some more photos to the site - will do
so with time.

https://goo.gl/0snwAH
Mark Jones, I'm sad to see you and your many years of "Yaa Hoo's!" pass
on into the sunset, if that's what you're doing.  Maybe you just came
into some money and are buying that new Cirrus Jet (or better yet, an
Eclipse 550 - much more plane for the money.  It's a little baby
Learjet.).  I sure would (the Eclipse 550, not the Vision Jet) if I had
the money.  Anyway  . . . you've contributed at least two KR's that I
know of to the world KR population so I congratulate you for all you've
brought to our world and wish you the very best with whatever you are up
to.

Mike Stirewalt
KSEE

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
Smart Trends
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/582ab254a344232535e08st01vuc