Thanks to both John and Mark for the info
.Bob

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Langford via KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
To: "KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: m...@n56ml.com
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 6:56:52 AM
Subject: Re: KR> Archives

Robert Russell wrote:

> Is there a new link to the archives? I keep getting a not found message when
> I click on the link at the KRNet Page.

There is a new archive link now.  I'll update the website tonight.  The
Tugantek archive has been down for months, and we're unsure if it'll
ever be back up.  Tom's been notified, but hasn't managed to get it back
up yet.  John Bouyea stepped up to the plate and reformatted a LOT of
email files to get us all the way back to 2003, so there should be 14
years of KRnet email in the archive now, and we have a few left to load,
back into the late 90's.  I'll fix the links tonight.

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
ML "at" N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com