Eduardo wrote:

> I have a curiosity! You that built many KRs, would can say to me, in the
> final value of a KR, in percentage, what is the value of materials
> (including engine and avionics) and what is the value of the labour, for
> build a KR?

Mine will cost well over $20,000 to build, but that's because I've built
most of the parts two or three times!  I think if you are a really good
scrounger (I hope there's a Spanish word for that, but if not, say "cheap"),
you might be able to build the whole thing for $6000, using a lot of used
parts.

> Another question: Dr. Dean's site is active still? What is the address for
> contact him? Your plane is already finished and flying?

No, it's dead, except for his hinge detail, which I pirated and copied to
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/dean_hinge/ .

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
mailto:langf...@hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford