All of the Matronics lists just continue to work.  Everything is
archived and there is a good fast search engine.  There is a KR list
already set up ready for use.  Just add up the amount of time and hand
wringing that has gone into the last two times the free lists have
screwed up.

Do you hear me now?.............Do you hear me now?

Since everything on the list lately has been "Do you hear me now?" I
just thought a good working solution might be something to consider.

Steve Eberhart

This is from the RV list but you can sign up for any of Matt's lists at
http://www.matronics.com/subscription

_-=              - The RV-List Email Forum -
_-= This forum is sponsored entirely through the Contributions
_-= of List members.  You'll never see banner ads or any other
_-= form of direct advertising on the Matronics Forums.