Guys,
        Does anyone know if it matters which terminal you attach the power to on
the W58 series breakers? Near as I can tell there is not any positive or
negative marks on any that I have.  Right now I have wired with feed to
the bottom terinals and form the top terminals wired to either the units
or a switch.
        I also ran into a little trouble trying to figure out the low fuel
warning switch that I installed in the header tank. The switch has only 2
black wires out of it. The only clue in the instruction sheet ( if you
can call it instructions) is one side up is a normally open circut and
installled other side up it is a normally closed circut. I figured that
it was simply a interupted ground that the switch completed the circut. I
tested it every way I could think of with a battery charger and couldn't
get the light to come on. The light does work when it's hooked to the
charger. Any ideas or maybe I have a bad switch.
        BTW hopefully tomorrow night the 3100cc corvair comes to life. The fuel
is inthe tank and battery onthe charger.
Thanks for any help-- Joe Horton