Due to reasons I'd rather not go into I need to sell my 2S project. Boat stage
complete, temporaraly mounted on Grove gear with Tracy O'Brien axels, brakes
and 500X5 tires - fuselage complete with firewall mounted (stretched 10 inches)
- bent up center section spars installed with TET wing attach fittings
installed and foam work started.- RR flap handle assembly - tail gear and nose
gear - Todds canopy - Corvair engine ready to rebuild including flexpate
addator - wood for vertical and horizontal tail spars and other misc items.
Over $3000 invested plus 300 hours of my time or yours. Willl sell for $2200,
located in the central panhandle of Florida. E-mail me off net at
ebloc...@earthlink.net if you are interested.
Hate to have to do this, ED
Ed Blocher
Santa Rosa Beach, FL