  From: Mark Langford
  To: KR builders and pilots
  Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 8:52 AM
  Subject: Re: KR>Tanks

  Colin Rainey wrote:

  >> Can someone please tell me the actual product names/or part numbers to
  use from either Wicks, or AS&S so that I don't order the wrong stuff. I
  can't seem to find any product description that describes resin as
  vinylester, and have forgotten which foam is okay to use if necessary.<<

  Colin,

  In my slightly old AS&S catalog, it's just called "vinyl ester resin", and
  has a part number of 01-07350.  You also need the catalyst, 01-07325.  Last
  time I checked, Wicks didn't sell it.  Make sure you're ready to use the
  stuff when you order it, because it has a finite shelf life once "promoted",
  which is how it'll be when you get it.  You add "catalyst" to make it cure.
  Also check on availability, because last time I ordered it I had to wait
  about 3 or 4 months for it (which is one reason I'm still not real wild
  about AS&S).  Properties and mixing instructions are listed in the AS&S
  catalog as well...

  Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
  N56ML at hiwaay.net
  see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford