RE >>
In case anyone missed it, Jeanette Rand gave an interview on Kitplanes
Radio last month. You can listen to it on line by clicking on this
link: <http://www.kitplanes.com/Redirect/radio/1050103.asp>

Yes she did, however, she really danced around the question of support and
certainly seems proud of her FAX number.  A builder who purchaced an
un-finished KR, came to see me yesterday and told me that getting a set of
plans from her was like pulling teeth, but he did finally get them.

I just makes me sad for her and the KR, that she is letting so many
opportunities slip thru the internet gap.

N64KR

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

da...@kr-builder.org

See you in Red Oak - 2003