Guys;
 I got another 20 min. run tonight and made it through a few checks.
 The timing is set at 10 deg. advance by a timing light. The carb was
 adjusted close. The fuel pressure regulator had to be turned up to 3
 lbs. I discovered that the engine monitor was doubling the RPM's.
That I just have to change the resistors. I had installed the ones
 they thought should work.
      The question comes in where I checked the dwell in the dristributor
and it was reading about 20 deg. The shop manual says that it should be
31 to 34 deg.  I have WW's daul points plate installed. How do I adjust
the dwell? I didn't find any information in the shop manual.
 Sorry about the double post. I must have hit the wrong key some how.
                            Thanks --- Joe Horton