My KR-2S project is for sale.

It is located in Longview, TX.

You can learn more about the project at.
www.geocities.com/trentflemming/

The fuselage is basically complete; the wing spars are complete, but not
drilled. The spars are the bigger size in order to use the airfoils
created by Mark Langford and team. However the fuselage has not been cut
so if someone wanted to use the stock spar, it should not be a problem.
I honestly cannot remember all the details as I have not worked on the
project in about 4 years. I have a dragonfly canopy that is still in its
protective wrap from the factory. The color is charcoal grey if I
remember correctly. It comes with the upper landing gear bracket that
mounts to the larger spars. I have a couple sheets of foam. A couple of
videos from the gathering and a video on the corvair engine, it also
comes with a ton of information all bound neatly and even organized. It
was kind of a book of mods that I was planning and organized by what
stage they should be integrated. It includes a corvair engine conversion
manual and of course the KR-2S plans.

I am asking $1500. If you have any question you can email or call me.

Trent Flemming
903-452-3742
m...@trentflemming.com