I just got back on KRnet because I just got two virus
notes, one from me and another from Dana. I know we
did not send these. The subject had something about
KRs and mine was regarding 'rear opening canopies'.
I hope no one opened these.
Please get and use a virus program.
Also, don't open anything from 'Frank Ross' I have
changed my out-going address to either F Ross or
Franklin Ross. Hope that helps some of you.
Please do not respond directly to me as I will
probably delete your response just for safety sake.
Respond thru krnet as that is the safest way.
Thanks
Frank Ross in San Antonio, TX