Most of the soob builders (including me before I caught the corvair bug) I
knew were using the EA-82. The EJ-22 is a much better choice as at has more
ponies. Get the 300hp WRX engine and now you'd be able to give just about
anyone a run for their money.

Rich Parker
Peterborough, NH
richonther...@hotmail.com