Dan - Dana doesn't have to think about what size bolts or what kind of bracket
to make or where to put it, it is already figured out and all the brackets
and bolts and other stuff are ready for him to buy.
Mark - One of the things I do at work (and at home, on KRnet) is spend a lot of
my time greasing the skids and making life easier for those that follow

How many times have I spent hours looking at the plans and thinking, wondering,
How is the best way to do that? Then I go to the computer to see how Langford
did it. That is usually the way I end up doing it but it is never as easy as he
makes it look nor is mine as pretty as his. Thanks Mark. Keep up the good work.
Maybe I'll build an RV-10 next.

Jack Cooper
mailto:kr2coo...@msn.com
http://www.jackandsandycooper.com/kr2