Thanks, Dana. I 'm good at following . It's leading that gets tough !

We will also be camping in Camp Scholler ....somewhere. I received
permission today from EAA to park in the Auto engine area ( if the mail
cards arrive in time) . This should put a few KR's together at least.

Cheers

Chris Gardiner