Sorry Ed, I'm just getting around to reading your email but like Mark and
others say, I didn't send it. Matter of fact, I got it with Virg's address
attached to it.  My anti virus detected it and deleted the attachment.  Look
close at the email, they look like they are from the KRnet but really are
not.

Keep your anti virus updated or save us all the trouble and unplug from the
net.  That's not directed at any one person, just a blanket statement.

Dana Overall
Richmond, KY
RV-7 slider/fuselage
Finish kit ordered!! Buying Instruments