Just a note,

I am building my KR in a different sequence than standard.
 I am building small parts, hardware, and whatever items I
can think of.  ALL prior to building the boat.  I am also
keeping a sharp pencil on items as I estimate, price and
order.  Maybe one day it will be available to future
builders.  I believe I spent 40 hours just estimating
aluminum angle. (ending up with 3.5" x 4" to build most
parts.) But that is what I enjoy doing.  When I build my
boat hopefully I will be able to just bolt on parts as if
they came out of a KIT.  This ain't my first rodeo...  The
one thing I can't find in this town is someone to print
out the 5048/5046 airfoils. Maybe Mark can help me with
that.  In all truth I have to build a storage shed to put
all the stuff in from the garage before I can take on the
larger item.

Building parts
Staying current in Auburn AL.
Steven Phillabaum