----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana Overall" <bo12...@hotmail.com>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 11:28 AM
Subject: KR>More Dynon EFIS-D10 info
Couple more answers to numerous questions I have received off list.  The
<Snip>
Hi Dana,
Thanks for all your input and information as you progress on your RV. I
especially like to hear about your experience with this new Dynan unit. It
for sure is pretty cool. Doug Medema, who also is building an RV and is a
member of our local EAA chapter 84, is one of the engineers at Dynan
Development and has one of the units for his RV. He has been our guest
speaker on a couple occasions demonstrating the Dynan unit. It is pretty
impressive!!

Bud Midkiff
Lynnwood, WA
"reservations made for the gathering"