From: "Justin" <jmw...@socal.rr.com>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 11:55 PM
Subject: KR>firewall and spar question

I was looking over the plans and for the firewall forward deck I have a
slight confusion. For the KR2S do we put 2 top firewall members (3 1/2" X
5/8") back to back?

    Im also getting ready (wood shopping) for my wing spar wood. Is there
any prblem with using Duglas, anythign special I need to know before I make
a mistake?
Justin
N116JW
www.geocities.com/attngrabber14/Home