Dear Sirs,

My partner and I are opening up an assembly plant in
Tijuana, Mexico in June of 2004 once I return from
Thailand.  We are going to make the KR series, both
stock and custom and could use any help that anyone
might have concerning the VW engine, to
instrumentation for VFR, oxygen system, BRS, and
Avionics.  We would also like to know if there is an
easier way to make it than using the old fashion
fiber glassing.  Is there a newer product that can be
laid at one time that is stronger, quicker, and easier
to do?  We are interested in hearing from retired
individuals who may have had the opportunity to work
more hours at a time on their planes.

Sincerely,

Gerald Locker, Managing Director
M&L Aviation of the Americas
My email is brigadier192...@yahoo.com and my phone/fax
here in Thailand is 66-2-916-7504.  You would have to
dial the international code first.  I believe that is
011 from the States.