From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Max Hardberger
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 2:46 AM
To: KR builders and pilots
Subject: Re: KR>assembly plant

Dear Mark

Although your post was not addressed to me directly, I take it that I am the
ASS. I have not accused anyone of stepping on my freedom of speed, I just
wondered why my post was rejected. I don't know anything about posts, and
when the general said that he'd been "delisted" I thought maybe I had been
also. As I have explained, I meant nothing by using capitals--in the
shipping business, where telexes were our means of communication for many
years, that was all we had--and I certainly didn't intend to shout.

That said, however, I am not accustomed to being called an ass, and I
certainly wouldn't call someone that under similar circumstances.

Max Hardberger

see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html