From: "Mark Jones" <flyk...@wi.rr.com>
To: "KR Net" <kr...@mylist.net>; "Corvaircraft" <corvaircr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 8:58 PM
Subject: KR>New Photos

I have been working on my cowl and have posted new photos on the "Photo of
the Week" page. Here is the link:
 http://mywebpage.netscape.com/n886mj/photo.html
I pulled the cowl from a mold and then cut out the sections which did not
fit my set up. My firewall is a little wider than the stock firewall. After
I cut out the sections, I then filled with foam and sanded to shape. The
photos tell the story.

Hoping to make Red Oak....it's questionable right now.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com
Visit my KR-2S CorvAIRCRAFT web site at