After I fix my rudder pedals tomorrow the only thing keeping me from flying is
a tailwheel endorsement.  If there is anyone going to the gathering that is an
instructor and will have a TW plane, KR or otherwise, and is willing to give me
some training please contact me directly at eng...@earthlink.net.  I am very
close to getting the endorsement here, but my instructor just left for a month
long cross country to Venezuela and TW instruction is not easy to find here.

I would also be greatful to anyone willing to give me some tailwheel up taxi
runs in their KR.  I am not quite ready to get my tailwheel up on my plane
until I get some more training from someone who knows what they are doing.

Also, someone told me that you don't need a tailwheel endorsement for an
experimental.  FAR 61.31 (i) seems pretty specific to me about requiring the
endorsement, not to mention that lawyers will jump on not having it in an
accident weather it is required or not.  I think it is required.  Anyone know
different?