hi ken ,, thanks for the info , I do have a 47 pitch , but unfortunatly the
logs dont reflect the change , and it is,nt the pitch the aircraft was
issued its vertificate with , so to avoid the faa wait time to come out and
the 5 hrs flying required , signoffs and new perf limitaions , i want to
put the 42 back on  just to get the condition inspection done ,,, thanks