Both pilots are good friends of mine and have given me a lot of advice
on my KR and one gave me first KR ride.  I am very happy that they are
both in good shape.  I will be adding another flying KR in Jacksonville
this week and I am looking forward to the day that the three of us can
fly to another gathering together.