From: cgardn628 [mailto:cgardn...@rogers.com]
Sent: Samstag, 27. September 2003 00:26
To: KR builders and pilots
Subject: Re: KR>KR-2S Weight and Balance

My stab is set at 0 degrees to the thrust line as per plans using a digital
SMART LEVEL during construction.

Since my plane flew "hands -off" on the first flight , according to Owen
Macpherson, my test pilot, I have to assume that the SMART LEVEL was an
accurate tool for the job.
Wing wash out was also set using this device on dowels , drilled on the O/B
wing rib centerline.
Worked out great . No trim tabs required.

Regards

Chris Gardiner