I used a piece of vinyl siding cut into strips, the went to Grainger and
got a roll of velcro which I attached to the wing and vinyl strip. This
is thicker in appearance than a strip of aluminum but, no screws and it
peels right off. I've used this system for 4 yrs now w/no problems. Try
it you'll like it !!

> see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!