From: Dean Cooper <dean_coo...@msn.com>
Sent: Oct 24, 2003 6:49 AM
To: KR builders and pilots <kr...@mylist.net>
Subject: Re: KR>advice

Great.  So, what you're telling me is this plane has a 224 lb capacity for the
pilot and passenger....  If that's the case, exactly how is anyone flying this
as a 2 place A/C (other than bringing their dog along for the ride)?  I guess
if I want a two place A/C, I need to set this one out on the curb on trash day
and start over....

Dean Cooper
Jacksonville, FL
See my KR project at: www.geocities.com/djramccoop1/KR2.html