you might consider that most handles are bored to 7/8 or 3/4 dia,soif you plan
to use a nice grip you may wish you went smaller with the control post
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gavin Donohoe
  To: KR builders and pilots
  Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 3:42 AM
  Subject: KR>Controls

  Hi all,

  I'm making my dual control stick assy  the same as Mark Langford's from bits
and pieces around the workshop, and I have some 1 1/8" T6 alum tube I  was
thinking of using for the stick.
  Has anybody any ideas as whether this is going to be too large Diameter to be
practical?? by this I  mean is it going to be too bulky and get in the way all
the time?   I know it's over kill but hey it's free!!

  Remember the home builders motto if it costs money it's too expensive.

  Gav

  ---