Hi Netters,
well after kicking around the problems of using aluminum pigmented paint. I
have a new question.
Having decided to use the silver paint scheme now I have to address the best
location and installations of the antennas for the nav /com handheld and elt.
As for the ELT , I decided to install it on the back of the "package tray" and
extend threw the turtle deck a few inches, insulated by a rubber grommet.
I would like to do this with the comm. antenna as well. mounted a few inches in
front of the ELT antenna, with both on the center line.
Does anyone see a problem?I would like to keep drag to a min.
Thanks
Tim
KR2  N7038V