  From: larry flesner
  To: KR builders and pilots
  Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 7:08 PM
  Subject: KR>Wicks

    On the other hand, if
  >you DO need one or two bolts, Wicks is kind enough to send you little light
  >stuff like that US Mail, so you only have to pay 37 or 74 cents for postage,
  >rather than $5 UPS for a practically empty box.
  >Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

  When I started to taxi test my project I connected my electric
  hour meter leads so my hour meter would start recording the
  time.  I quickly noticed it was inop.  I called Wick's one
  afternoon at 3:00PM and my new hour meter was in my mailbox
  the next morning at 10:30AM !!  I only live 100 miles from Wick's
  but I was still impressed with both Wick's and the Postal Service.

  Larry - (still waiting to get my final inspection) - Flesner

  P.S.  On one of my last taxi runs I managed to keep the
  tail up for 500 feet or more and the KR on the runway.
  I have had several one or two second "powerful pucker"
  periods but for the most part the 30 or so runs up and
  down the runway have been uneventful.  I have found that
  I can set the throttle to 2200 rpm with the brakes set and
  bring the tail up and balance it on the mains for as long
  as I want.  The KR and I are both ready to get some distance
  between us and the ground !!

  see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html