Gavin, There is a man who advertises in the classified
ads in Kitplanes magazines who sells plans to build
PSRU's. I don't recall his name, but the name of his
business is "Reductions". I believe he is located in
Canada. I bought a set of plans from him and was well
satisfied with them. He also sells complete PSRU's.
Hope this helps, Rick Wilson.

http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html

=====
Rick Wilson, Haleyville, Alabama KR2-0200A -99% rwdw2...@yahoo.com