RE:  Can anyone tell me if the epoxy will setup tomorrow when the
temperature gets back up to around 70-75, or will it not cure at all?

When the weather turns cold, you have to watch the temps.  When I know that
it is going to turn cold over night, and going to be warm the next day, I
have been getting everything ready the night before and getting up early to
do the layup the next day.

The reason is, the epoxy needs to be sort of "kick started".  If it doesn't
get kicked early on in the process,  it may take weeks.  I have found that
Aero Poxy does cure eventually, what you are using, may not.

When you look at it today, it will still be very soft and by tonight, it
will not be tacky anymore, but will still be soft.

Remember, your results will vary.

N64KR

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

da...@kr-builder.org

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering

See our KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Click on the pic
See our EAA Chapter 242 at http://EAA242.org