Ron I'm not sure how big a shop you have but I built mine in a 1 car
garage and built it with the wings attached. I had it in the garage with
the wing span running the length of the garage and the tail and firewall
were between the sides. When it was time to flip it over I got the
neighbor involved. Worked very well.

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:20:44 -0500 "Ron Freiberger"
<rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com> writes:
> You failed to understand that I don't have enough room to build them
> that
> way.
>
> Ron Freiberger
> mailto: rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com