I lost my medical so I am selling my KR2 project. I have $4,600 plus in
receipts and am asking $2,000. I live in Gainesville, FL and have built several
homebuilts. I have been told by several builders, including Tom Crawford here
in
Gainesville, that the workmanship is excellent. It is a stock KR-2, no major
modifications.

If you're thinking of building a KR2, you could save over $2,600 plus on
parts and materials, and have approx. 50% of the work done.

Photos can be seen at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/waldo/

The project includes the following;
West System epoxy was used throughout, including to seal interior surfaces.
Dual sticks (R/R) are installed
Rudder pedals with toe brakes,(Matco), are installed
Aileron cables, with all brackets, pulleys, etc., are installed
Center spars are installed, with wing attach fittings installed.
Outer spars are completed, wing attach fittings installed on fwd outer spars
only
1/4 ply firewall installed
Elevator cable brackets made
Main gear (Diehl) installed with axles, wheels and tires (Matco).
Rudder, elevator and horizontal stabilizer are glassed, and hinged.
Vertical stabilizer spars epoxied in place
2 NACA Air Scoops installed
Cockpit sides, floor and firewall have been soundproofed using 1/2" foam plus
1/8" soundproofing rubber foam (total 5/8"), covered with 1/16" Finnish birch
a/c ply.
All control cables have fork ends installed.
Materials, (carbon fiber, lastofoam, peelply) to build seats as per Mark
Langford
Plus foam, ply, spruce, AN nuts & bolts, alum to complete.
Includes a 48 drawer plastic parts cabinet with AN bolts and other aircraft
hardware.

If you have any questions, you can email or give me a call. If you call and
I'm out, please leave a message and I'll return your call.

Bob McDonough
waldo...@aol.com
3308 NW 38th Street
Gainesville,FL 32606